Thursday, September 4, 2014

"Me"

          The most basic part of knowing me would have to be my name, which is Jefri Arellano. Yes I am a girl, an "unusual" girl my mother would say. My father was the one who decided to name me after a man whose name was Geoffrey. He helped my father a great deal when he was fighting for an opportunity that would help him make the cuts with the family he had left in Mexico. Therefore in gratitude my dad decided to name me Jefri. Anyways, I believe that without music the world would be a bit more boring than what it already is. My favorite artist at the moment would have to be 'Lana Del Rey". Her music seems to be very thoughtful and real. It's a way through which her experiences and feelings are depicted. I love to play soccer, the same way any other athlete would love their own sport. I enjoy going to my birthplace in Mexico for it is extremely beautiful in any way possible. Nature is a huge companion when visiting a place like Guanajuato, Mexico. Reading is great, I love to read novels that interest me. The genres that always keep me captivated would have to be suspense, horror and realistic fiction. Even though reading can be great my favorite subject is math as I would want to become an architect. I love the way some books can keep me turning pages. Like any other teenager I like to hangout with my friends as much as possible. Honestly I am a very outspoken person, if I have a strong opinion I'll say it one way or another. I hate the society in which we live in but that doesn't matter for I am no one to say anything , it is what it is. I believe that's pretty much the basics to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment